Full time position: 37.5 hours a week
|Workplace Options, a premier Employee Assistance Programme, with customers spanning a diverse range of business sectors and covering employees globally.We currently have an opportunity for an experienced full time counsellor to service the needs of our growing client base. This is challenging and rewarding position working primarily in the direct delivery of telephonic services, providing counselling and coaching as well as impartial support and information to clients who present with a wider range of both personal and work related issues. The main part of the role entails dealing with provider counsellors regarding case progression and mid -session reviews.
|Job Duties &
- Applicants will be required to work a combination of day and evening shifts.
- Hold at least a Diploma in Counselling and accredited
- Excellent customer service skills a must
- Experience in solution focused counselling
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent IT and administration skills
- Additional coaching training or qualification would be desirable
- Experience of working within a service centre environment would be useful
- Experience working for an organisation with listening/counselling/support services would be an advantage